|Salary||To be confirmed.|
|Organisation||St Michael’s C.E. Primary School|
|Location||Bodenham, Herefordshire, HR1 3JU|
|Hours||32.5 hours per week|
|Term/duration||Temporary Post/Term-time only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 17 August 2018|
St. Michael’s Pre-school is set within the school of St. Michael’s in the charming village of Bodenham.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for early years’ education
- To work closely with the Pre-school manager
- A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Can promote the work of the nursery within the community
- The ability to form good working relationships with parents and the wider school community
- Is highly motivated and able to act on their own initiative
- Is able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and will be able to communicate with and motivate young people effectively
- Is patient , good humored and flexible
- Enjoys being part of a hardworking and committed team
- Will support the school’s Christian ethos and policies.
We can offer you
- Friendly and supportive staff and governors who believe that children are at the centre of everything that happens and are committed to the same vision – to bring out the best in every pupil
- Happy , friendly children who enjoy learning and coming to school
- A pre-school set in beautiful surroundings and lots of opportunity for outside learning
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All vacancies that involve working with children will be subject to a Disclosure and Baring Service check at Enhanced Level, along with other standard employment checks.
For more information contact
If you would like to find out more please contact us via the school office application forms and further details are available by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. CV not accepted.
School website: www.st-michaels.hereford.sch.uk
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.