|Salary||ISR 21-27 (£63,779-£74,615)|
|Organisation||Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre|
|Closing date||12 pm on 23 April 2018|
The Governors wish to appoint an aspiring or existing Principal to lead our College from 1st January 2019.
We seek an exceptional, dynamic leader to provide outstanding leadership and management of our College. The opportunity follows the retirement of Mr Adrian Long, the current Principal, after ten years of successful, inspirational leadership.
Our College is a fully comprehensive single high school for students from the ages of 11 to 18, with 525 students on roll. As a College, we are committed to working with our community to enable all our students to achieve their potential.
We deliver our vision of an inclusive ethos that meets the needs of every individual and challenges each one to do their best. As a new Principal, it is important that you share our values of Believe, Achieve, Succeed.
We are looking for an exceptional and inspirational leader, with the ambition and drive to consolidate all the positive work done in our College, and to take us to the next phase of academic success.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Governors, the leadership team, the teaching staff and the students to drive forward a shared culture of excellence and sustained improvement for all our learners. The College received its second judgement of GOOD from OfSTED in October 2017, giving the new Principal a very positive platform from which to launch the next phase of the College’s development.
If you are:
• An enthusiastic teaching professional with successful experience of school leadership,
• An energetic, reflective leader with high expectations and a clear vision,
• A skilled, innovative teacher who not only inspires students but also colleagues, • A possessor of flexible, interpersonal skills who values contributions from all stakeholders,
then we can offer you:
• A highly- motivated hardworking team of staff, students and governors to work with and through
• A lively, stimulating teaching and learning environment, in a new BSF build 2010, with outstanding facilities,
• The opportunity to make a real and life-changing difference to the students of this College
• On-going professional development, in common with all professionals at Earl Mortimer College.
Interested parties are invited to visit the College for a tour and chance to meet with key members of the existing Leadership Team on the following dates: Tuesday 27th March 12pm midday onwards Tuesday 17th April, 9am to 11am Wednesday 18th April, 9am to 1pm
Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All employees are required to have an Enhanced DBS check. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
For more information contact
If you would like to arrange to make a visit please contact Mrs M Adams, College Business Manager on – 01568 613221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request further details and an application pack please contact email@example.com or 01568 613221.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.