SEN Teaching Assistant
|Salary||£10,301 - £10,881 per annum|
|Organisation||Goodrich CE Primary School|
|Location||Goodrich CE Primary School, Goodrich, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire. HR9 6HY|
|Hours||27 hrs 45 mins per week|
|Closing date||12 pm on 29 January 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 2nd February 2018|
The pupils, staff and governors are searching for a new member of our support team to work with a very special young man as he makes his way through our school. They will need to ensure that they build positive relationships with his family as well as other children and staff throughout the school. He is currently in Year Two. Our team is dedicated to nurturing every child to reach their personal potential in partnership with their parents/carers.
We are looking for a person who is ideally:
- Has experience of working on a one to one basis
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to attend training in order to best meet his individual needs
- The ability to use your initiative and ensure his needs are met as inclusively as possible.
We can offer you:
- Good resources and a beautiful rural setting
- Highly motivated pupils
- A supportive team of teachers, support staff and governors
- Active commitment and support for your professional development
You will be working:
- 5 mornings 8:45 – 12:30 (3 hrs 45 mins per morning)
- 4 afternoons 13:00 – 15:15 (2 hrs 15 mins per afternoon)
Goodrich CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
If you think this sounds like you, we would positively encourage you to apply. (Please contact the school office, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel: 01600 890422
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.