|Salary||Main Pay Scale/UPS + TLR2b (£4441)|
|Organisation||St Mary's R C High School|
|Location||Lugwardine, Hereford, HR1 4DR|
|Closing date||4 pm on 11 May 2018|
Required for September 2018
We are looking to appoint a qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic Special Educational Needs Coordinator to support our pupils and lead a well-established team of Teaching Assistants.
St Mary's is a very successful and oversubscribed Catholic Secondary School. Ofsted recently described St Mary's as being 'characterised by an excitement for learning' and felt that the school shows every sign and potential to be outstanding at its next inspection .
The successful candidate will:
- Hold relevant and appropriate SEN qualifications
- Be able to support and intervene effectively to get the very best out of our pupils and in particular, those with Special Education Needs
- Liaise with multi-agencies and relevant professionals where necessary
- Work in close collaboration with teaching and support staff, parents and carers
- Oversee provision and support at St Mary's for students in receipt of Pupil Premium and for EAL students
- Play a key role in the student services and support that we offer at St Mary's
- Be a team player in our pursuit of 'Outstanding'
The St Mary's and St Joseph's federation is committed to the protection and safety of its students and all successful candidates who work with children and/or vulnerable adults will be subject to and enhance Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For more information contact
Please contact Paul Shannon - Deputy Head Teacher if you would like further information regarding the post. For an application pack please contact Mrs R Evans, on 01432 850416 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.