|Salary||HC4 £12,064 - £12,743 per annum|
|Organisation||St. Mary's CE Primary School, Fownhope|
|Location||St Mary's CE Primary School, Court Orchard, Fownhope, Hereford, HR1 4PG|
|Hours||6.5 hours per day (32.5 hours per week) term time only|
|Closing date||12 pm on 29 March 2018|
Senior Cook required as soon as possible to cover sickness absence - temporary until the current post holder returns to work.
The Governors of St Mary's CE Primary School Fownhope are seeking to appoint a hard-working and reliable senior cook to work on a temporary basis in our busy school kitchen. The role will involve working as part of a team, working with a kitchen assistant and reporting to the Head Teacher.
Applications should have:
- Experience of working in a commercial/school kitchen environment;
- Good knowledge of health and safety legislation;
- Experience of preparing recipes and menus;
- Level 2 in food safety and catering or equivalent;
- A willingness to support the ethos of the school.
Job shares will be considered
For more information contact
For more information, please contact the school office via post, telephone or email:
Telephone: 01432 860474
St. Mary’s CE Primary School
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.