|Salary||Main Scale 1 to Main Scale 3|
|Organisation||St James’ Church of England Primary School|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term for one academic year|
|Closing date||12 pm on 17 May 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Friday, 24th May|
Starting date: 1st September 2019
End date: 31st July 2020
Shortlisting: Monday, 20th May
We would welcome applications from both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
St James’ CE Primary School is a lively and vibrant Church of England school in the centre of Hereford. Our pupils and their families are fantastic, which is why the Governing Body is seeking to appoint a strong, highly committed and enthusiastic class teacher who can teach in our primary school.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- has a passion to work in a team that constantly seeks to deliver the very best educational experiences to all its pupils;
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- has experience of teaching in the primary phase;
- will inspire and enthuse our pupils to love learning;
- has high expectations of pupil behaviour;
- can lead a curriculum area;
- is keen to further develop their teaching skills and
- has a sense of humour.
In return, the successful applicant will find:
- happy and enthusiastic pupils who want to learn;
- parents who are supportive of their child’s school;
- a dedicated staff that are very supportive of one another;
- a committed Governing Body that want to lead the school to be Outstanding.
School visits are highly recommended, a visit can be arranged for weeks commencing 7th, 13th May.
All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure at enhanced level.
For more information contact
For further information about the school or to range a school visit please visit our website www.stjamesceschool.org or contact the School Office on 01432 273961 or email@example.com.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.