|Salary||Annual salary £5,115.84 - £5,648.25 per annum|
|Organisation||St. Mary’s C of E Primary School|
|Hours||11.50 hours per week – term-time only (38 weeks of the year)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 9 July 2021|
St. Mary’s C of E Primary School
Start date: September 2021
11.50 hours per week – term-time only (38 weeks of the year)
Annual salary £5,115.84 - £5,648.25 per annum
Please note this is a Hoople post and Hoople term and conditions of employment apply
On behalf of the governing body of St Mary’s C of E Primary School, Hoople are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Learning Mentorwho is able to complement the roles of teaching and other school staff in helping to overcome barriers to learning within and outside the school by working with a defined caseload of pupils. We would like to hear from you if:
- you have some experience as a teaching assistant, learning mentor or equivalent relevant experience supporting vulnerable children
- you hold the ability to develop appropriate positive relationships with children in school and with families and the ability to recognise boundaries of the role and when further professional advice and support are required
- you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- you have excellent communication skills and a sense of humour
- you hold administrative competence and the ability to record and report on interventions and pupil progress
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team player
Whilst direct Learning Mentor experience and qualifications are desirable, they are not essential. We are happy to hear from those who are committed to participate in further specified training in order to further develop relevant skills.
Visits to the school by prior appointment are warmly welcomed.
Application forms and further details are available from Hollie Corbet, School Business Manager.
Tel (01432) 860474 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Midday Friday 9th July 2021
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 12th July 2021
On behalf of St Mary’s C of E Primary School, Hoople is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.