Administrative Assistant Level 2
|Salary||HC3 (£13,635 - £14,062 per annum)|
|Organisation||Mary’s CE Primary School, Fownhope|
|Hours||35 hours per week|
|Closing date||12 pm on 14 January 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Tuesday 22nd January 2019 (morning)|
The Governors of St. Mary’s CE Primary School Fownhope are seeking to appoint an efficient and enthusiastic administrative assistant with excellent office skills. The role will involve supporting the school business manager to run the school office efficiently. Required as soon as possible. 35 hours per week, term time only, plus 5 days of 7 hours (per academic year during the school holidays).
Applicants should have:
- Good keyboard skills (accurate - 30 wpm)
- The ability to accurately follow instructions and written schedules.
- The ability to communicate effectively with parents, pupils and visitors to the school.
- A well-organised and flexible approach to work.
- The ability to work constructively and supportively as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to work on own initiative but can seek advice from others when necessary.
- GCSE Maths or English, or equivalent.
- Commitment to working with young people.
- A willingness to work in support of the inclusive and Christian ethos of the school.
- A current paediatric First Aid qualification or willingness to be trained.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and young people. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For more information contact
For further information please contact Mr. N. Moon, School Business Manager, via post, telephone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.