School Business Manager
|Salary||HC7 (£16,041.87 - £18,620.32)|
|Organisation||Mary’s CE Primary School, Fownhope|
|Hours||28 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year) plus 4 days of 7 hours (per academic year during the school holidays)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 10 May 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Tuesday 14th May 2019 (morning)|
Required from the beginning of the autumn term 2019
Start date: 1st September 2019
Closing date: Friday 10th May 2019 (12 noon)
The Governors of St. Mary’s CE Primary School Fownhope are seeking to appoint an efficient and enthusiastic School Business Manager with excellent office skills and attention to detail. The role will involve overseeing an office administrator and will involve working on your own initiative as well as part of a team in a busy school environment.
Applicants should have:
- a sound knowledge of the financial workings of a school
- a sound knowledge of budget management and accounting techniques
- good knowledge of employment law
- an understanding of the crucial need for confidentiality
- excellent IT skills and an understanding of how these skills can support them in their role
- the ability to line manage other employees, including responsibility for allocation of work
- the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences including children, colleagues, parents, governors and external contacts
- the ability to identify work priorities and manage own workload to meet deadlines whilst ensuring that lower priority work is kept up-to-date
- the ability to show sensitivity and objectivity in dealing with confidential issues
- completed the Certificate of School Business Management or have post-graduate business experience
- willingness to participate in further training and developmental opportunities offered by the school and county, to further knowledge, including completion of the Certificate of School Business Management if not held.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and young people. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For more information contact
For further information please contact Mr. T. Milne, Headteacher, via post, telephone or email (email@example.com).
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.