Stay and Play Club Supervisor
|Salary||HC4: £4,893 - £5,154 per annum|
|Organisation||Kingsland C E Primary School|
|Hours||Term time only 3.00pm - 5.30pm|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 24 May 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 7th June 2018|
Start Date: 18th June 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for a Stay and Play Club Supervisor to lead a new Stay and Play Club for our children. The club will provide after school care from 3.15pm-5.30pm and will include supervising children with their Home Learning and other planned educational and creative activities. Drinks and healthy snacks will also be provided.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children and have an understanding of the school's strong Christian values
- Be able to support with Home Learning tasks and lead educational and creative activities
- Be able to develop appropriate positive relationships with children and families
- Have good organisational skills
- Understand and implement the school's policies and risk assessments
- Be wiling to undertake additional training e.g. safeguarding, first aid, food safety
- Have a sense of humour and provide a fun, safe environment for the children
Kingsland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For more information contact
For an application form please contact Mrs S Lewis - School Office - 01568 708436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.