Teaching Assistant Level 2/Children's Superintendent
|Salary||Teaching Assistant - HC4 £5873-£6186 (pro rata). Children's Superintendent HC2 £2785-£2847 (pro rata).|
|Organisation||Weston-Under-Penyard CE Primary School|
|Hours||Teachin Assistant - 15 hours. Children's Superintendent 7.5 hours.|
|Term/duration||Both - Permanent Variable Contract|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 8 June 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 14th June 2018|
Starting Date: 5th September 2018
Please note this is a Hoople post and Hoople conditions of service apply.
Weston-Under-Penyard is a welcoming and expanding Primary School judged 'Good' by OFSTED. On behalf of the Governing Body of Weston-Under-Penyard Primary School, Hoople are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work with our growing team of staff and children. The chosen candidate will also be able to contribute to the ethos, high expectations and Christian values of the school.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Work directly with children across the school to provide feedback and support
- Liaise with the class teacher responsible for the progress of individual children
- Be able to take the initiative within a small team
- Have experience of working with children across the primary range
- Have excellent personal English and maths skills
Please note that there is also a vacancy for a Children's Superintendent and we would welcome applications for both posts from the same applicant.
As a Children's Superintendent you will:
- Set up the hall and assist with their lunches, serving, clearing away and washing up
- Support, supervise and play with children
We can offer:
- A great team of committed governors, staff, parents and children
- Links with our federated school, Whitchurch CE Primary, to enable you to access quality CPD
- The chance to be part of our growing population
- The opportunity to make a real difference to children's lives
Hours would be as follows:
Monday to Friday - 8:45am to 11:45am (Teaching Assistant)
Monday to Friday - 11:45am to 1:15pm (Children's Superintendent)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Please note that this position will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application forms are available via email from Mrs Tracey Catlin (School Secretary): admin@weston-under-Penyard.hereford.sch.uk
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.