Teaching Assistant (SEN) Level 1
|Salary||HC4 - scp 13 to 16 (£10,187-£10,721 per annum)|
|Organisation||Withington Primary School|
|Location||Withington, Hereford, HR1 3QE|
|Hours||26 hours per week Mondays to Fridays - 9:00 to 12:30 plus 12:30 to 3:20 three days per week (term time only)|
|Term/duration||Fixed term to February 15th 2019 deepending on SEN funding|
|Closing date||12 pm on 17 August 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 6th September 2018|
Required from September 2018
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and skilled Teaching Assistant to join our happy and supportive team and provide 1:1 support for a pupil in a mixed Year 1/2 class.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Good knowledge of the needs of SEN children and how to support them.
- Proven abilities in working in partnership with teachers and parents.
- Relevant training in SEN needs, in particular Speech and language barriers.
- The ability to demonstrate supporting colleagues in their roles.
We can offer you:
- A hard working, welcoming and supportive staff team
- The chance to make a real difference to the future of the school and its pupils
- An amazing environment to work in with wonderful pupils
Withington Primary School is committed to safeguarding our pupils and all employees will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For more information contact
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from the school website www.withington.hereford.sch.uk. Due to the school being closed for the summer holidays if you would like to discuss the post please contact the deputy head Nigel O'Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Please submit application forms to: email@example.com
Withington Primary School is in federated partnership with Broadlands and Aylestone Schools.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.