Teaching Assistant Level 1
|Salary||03HC £12,576 - £12,827 per annum|
|Organisation||Luston Primary School|
|Hours||30 hours a week, term time only (38 weeks)|
|Term/duration||Fixed term contract to 21st July 2022|
|Closing date||12 pm on 28 April 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Wednesday 5th May|
We are looking for :
- • An enthusiastic, conscientious, creative and organised Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team
- • Experience of working with Key Stage 1 and 2 children
- • Experience of delivering a range of intervention programmes
- • An awareness of emotional support for pupils with an understanding of the philosophy of Thrive and the ELSA initiative
- • An ability to empathise and work constructively developing positive relationships with children
- • Flexibility and the ability to work as a team under the direction of others
- • Excellent communication skills
- • A sense of humour, and the ability to inject fun into learning
Luston Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
For more information contact
Application forms are available on the school website: lustonshobdonfederation.org, under the news tab, or via e-mail from Mrs Mel Mather: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.