Teaching Assistants SEN Level 2
|Salary||HC5 SCP 17 - 21|
|Organisation||The Bishop of Hereford's Bluecoat School|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term Contracts until 31st August 2018|
|Closing date||12 pm on 22 November 2017|
TERM TIME ONLY - LINKED TO SPECIFIC STUDENTS
Required as soon as possible
The Governors and Headteacher of this successful school are seeking to appoint a variety of fixed term contracts for Teaching Assistant SEN Level 2.
Contracts could include:
- part time or full time initially – hours will be negotiated;
- supporting on 1:1 and/or small group and/or in class;
- supporting students across the range of specific educational needs;
- support and/or intervention before school, after school, during break or lunchtimes;
- personal hygiene for students.
Successful applicants will be:
- Enthusiastic, creative and dynamic putting the needs of each student first.
- Resilient and adaptable team players.
- Reflective practitioners willing to take an active role in the wider life of the school.
- Excellent communicators who can inspire both students and staff.
We run full induction programmes and value professional development.
BHBS is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We comply fully with the ethos of safer recruitment and undertake all relevant checks, including enhanced DBS clearance.
For more information contact
We welcome visits from potential applicants. For further information, an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact Carrie Wright (Headteacher’s P.A.) either by telephoning 01432 347504 or alternatively by emailing email@example.com or writing to her at the school.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.