|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Brampton Abbotts C E Primary School|
|Location||Brampton Road, Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7FX|
|Hours||Part time (0.4-2 Days per week)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 16 May 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Wednesday 23rd May 2018|
From 1st September 2018
Brampton Abbotts CE Primary is a successful, enjoyable and vibrant little school where happiness is created by success and success is created by happiness.
Our governors wish to appoint a classroom practitioner with the potential to be inspirational to our children to teach a mixed Year 1/2 class as part of a job-share. We would like to hear from you if:-
- you have the potential to teach and inspire young children to raise their aspirations in order to ensure positive outcomes by the end of early Key Stage 1
- you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- you have a sense of humour, and the ability to inject having fun into learning
- you have high expectations of pupil behaviour
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team player
- you are able to lead, inspire and motivate staff and children
- you have positive relationships with parents
Applications are welcomed from experienced and recently qualified teachers
We would encourage all potential applicants to visit the school, if convenient. Please use the contact details below to arrange a slot.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview and lesson observation.
Brampton Abbotts CE Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application packs and further details are available from Dan Brearey, Head Teacher.
or if you have any specific queries that you wish to discuss in person,
Tel: (01989) 562256
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.