Year 5 Teacher
|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Kington Primary School|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 16 October 2017|
Required for January 2018
Fixed Term until August 2018
Kington Primary School is a ‘Good’ school with ‘Outstanding’ features and a positive and happy ethos.
The Governors would like to appoint a teacher to work alongside our existing Year 5 teacher.
We would like to hear from you if:
- you are an outstanding classroom practitioner who is able to work effectively and plan collaboratively with colleagues
- you have a sound working knowledge of the Year 5 curriculum
- you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- you have a sense of humour, and the ability to inject fun into learning
- you have high expectations of pupil behaviour
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team player
- you have positive relationships with parents
Visits are warmly welcomed.
Kington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Please note that this position will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring check at Enhanced Level.
Interviews: Thursday 19th October 2018
For more information contact
To find out more about us visit our website: http://www.kingtonprimary.co.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school on 01544 230363,
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.