|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Longtown Community Primary School|
|Location||Longtown, Herefordshire, HR2 0LN|
|Term/duration||Temporary Position to cover Maternity Leave|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 4 July 2018|
|Interview date(s)||During the week of 9th July 2018|
To commence September 2018
Longtown Community Primary School is a successful, vibrant school where children learn in a positive, caring and inclusive environment.
Our Governors wish to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach in our school.
We would like to hear from you if:-
- you are an outstanding classroom practitioner with a proven track record in raising standards
- you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- you have a sense of humour, and the ability to inject fun into learning
- you have high expectations of pupil behaviour
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team player
- you are able to lead, inspire and motivate staff and children
- you have positive relationships with parents
Applications are welcomed from experienced and recently qualified teachers
Longtown Community Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application forms and further details are available from the school.
Tel (01873) 860239
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.