Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
|Salary||Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range|
|Organisation||The Bishop of Hereford's Bluecoat School|
|Closing date||9 am on 10 November 2017|
Temporary Contract (0.6 FTE)
Fixed term from 1 January 2018 – 31 August 2018
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint a temporary part time teacher of Modern Foreign Languages commencing January 2018. Contracted days will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday)
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a proven track record in raising standards
- be able to teach French and German with at least one to GCSE
- have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all students
- have humour, perspective and an ability to bring out the best in others
- support extra-curricular activities
We would encourage both experienced and newly qualified teachers to apply as the role will be suitable for an NQT to begin their career.
Interviews week commencing 13th November 2017
This post carries a requirement for an Enhanced disclosure (under the provisions of the Police Act 1997). The school will require you to give permission to carry out a disclosure.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.