Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||HC4, £5,568 - £5,882 per annum|
|Organisation||Michaelchurch Escley Primary School|
|Location||Michaelchurch Escley, Herefordshire, HR2 0PT|
|Hours||15 hours per week, term time only|
|Term/duration||Fixed-term contract, 1st January 2018 – 31st August 2018|
|Closing date||12 pm on 8 December 2017|
|Interview date(s)||w/b Monday 11th December 2017|
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is a dynamic, rural school proud of its supportive ethos and its beautiful surroundings in the foothills of the Black Mountains. Children are encouraged to become happy and self-confident, and to achieve their full potential.
The position will be working in KS1 and EYFS mornings only. The duration of this contract is dependent on continuing funding for an SEN child.
Our governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to support a child with special needs. We would like to hear from you if:-
- You have previous experience of working with children with special needs, particularly autism;
- You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are able to carry out any specific duties as outlined in the child’s SEN Support Plan
- You can develop appropriate resources to support the child;
- You have a sense of humour and the ability to inject fun into learning; and,You have relevant qualifications for the role.
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Visits to the school by prior appointment are warmly welcomed.
Application forms and further details are available from the School Office.
Tel 01981 510208 or email email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.