Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||HC4, SCP13, £6,310 per annum|
|Organisation||Michaelchurch Escley Primary School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 6 July 2017|
Fixed-term contract, 1st September 2017 – 31st August 2018
17 hours per week, term-time only
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is a dynamic, rural school proud of its supportive ethos and its beautiful surroundings in the foothills of the Black Mountains. Children are encouraged to become happy and self-confident, and to achieve their full potential.
The position will be working in KS1 and EYFS mornings only.
Our governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to support a child with special needs. We would like to hear from you if:-
- You have previous experience of working with children with special needs, particularly autistic spectrum disorders;
- You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are able to carry out any specific duties as outlined in the child’s SEN Support Plan
- You can develop appropriate resources to support the child;
- You have a sense of humour and the ability to inject fun into learning; and,
- You have relevant qualifications for the role.
Interview Date: Wednesday 12th July 2017
Michaelchurch Escley Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Visits to the school by prior appointment are warmly welcomed.
Application forms and further details are available from Mrs Cheryl Hall, School Administrator. Tel 01981 510208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.