Teaching Assistant (SEN) Level 1
|Organisation||Pembridge CE Primary School|
|Location||Bearwood Lane, Pembridge, Leominster, HR6 9EA|
|Hours||Wednesday - Friday, 8.45am - 3.15pm|
|Closing date||12 pm on 19 September 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 24th September|
Start Date: September 2018
We are seeking a friendly, caring Teaching Assistant to support a child who has long-term significant challenges to accessing the curriculum. The successful applicant will think creatively and be willing to undertake a variety of specific training so that the child is fully included in the life of the school. We are an inclusive 'outstanding' school, at the heart of a vibrant rural community, and committed to ensuring excellence for all our children.
Applicants should have:
- Recent experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities;
- The ability to differentiate work to enable small achievable targets to be met;
- An interest in helping develop communication through IT;
- The confidence to liaise with a wide range of external professional agencies.
We can offer you:
- The chance to develop professionally with a supportive and hard-working team of colleagues;
- A pleasant environment in which to work and where no day is ever the same;
- A forward-thinking place to work where the whole child matters.
Pembridge CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We practise safer recruitment and will carry out enhanced DBS and Prohibition Order checks. CVs will not be accepted.
For more information contact
For further details, please contact the school. We encourage an informal visit by prior arrangement.
Application packs are available by contacting the school administrator Mrs S. Biddle.
Please return applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to: Pembridge CE Primary School, Bearwood Lane, Pembridge, Leominster, HR6 9EA
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.