|Salary||HC4, SCP 13-16|
|Organisation||Marlbrook Primary School|
|Closing date||4 pm on 29 September 2017|
TEACHING ASSISTANTS REQUIRED
(Term Time Only)
Post 1: 32 hours at Marlbrook Primary School – Year 1
Post 2: 22 ½ hours (11am-3.30pm) at Marlbrook Primary School – Year 3
We are looking to appoint 2 teaching assistants to work with teachers and children in Year 1 and Year 3.
We need positive, well-motivated, dedicated team players, with a good sense of humour and a cheerful disposition who are able to support children with a wide range of needs.
It is expected that the successful applicants will:
- have a good level of education (GCSE or equivalent, grade C or above in Maths and English),
- have engaged in recent CPD that is relevant to children’s learning,
- be able to work with children of all abilities including SEN and our more able and talented children,
- be able to deliver interventions to support English and Maths,
- have flexibility in the year groups that they work in,
- be prepared to train and work as one of the school first aiders,
- work with the pupils either individually or in small groups under the direction of the class teacher to ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care,
- prepare equipment and resources for the classroom and have a flexible approach,
- work pro-actively with all other members of staff to ensure the care and safety of all children,
- be fully involved in the delivery of and having a total awareness of the appropriate curriculum,
- make a full and pro-active contribution to display work.
In return we can offer you:
- a school that encourages professional development,
- a team of well motivated, highly committed people, who strive to get the best from every child,
Interviews will be held on: Friday 6th October.
Marlbrook Collaboration is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. As an equal opportunities employer, Marlbrook welcomes applications from professionals irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
For more information contact
Please contact our Admin team for an application pack, E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01432 266643.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.