|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Ivington Church of England (VA) Primary School and Pre-School|
|Closing date||12 pm on 23 February 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 1st March|
Temporary class teacher for maternity cover.
The governors and leaderships team of this successful, rural school are seeking to appoint a highly enthusiastic, experienced and committed classroom teacher primarily for Years 1 and 2. IN the first instance, the post will run from 4th June 2018 to 31st December 2018.
- To be KS1 Co-ordinator and to be responsible for co-ordinating Mathematics, Computing and for overseeing the school website.
- To undertake the teaching of a class
- To undertake the pastoral and administrative duties in respect of pupils in this class.
- To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety
- To encourage qualities and attitudes in the children as agrees in staff meetings
- To plan work with careful reference to the priorities agreed for the National Curriculum in all areas
- To report and discuss progress with parents/guardians regularly
- To be responsible for assessing the children and liaising with the head teacher
- To liaise with the Special Needs Co-ordinator
- To take note of any decisions made at staff meetings
All vacancies that involve working with vulnerable adults and/or children will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Disclosure at an Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
For application packs: please contact the Headteacher, Mrs. M. Smith, via post, phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Visits to the school are encouraged.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.