Class Teacher Key Stage 1
|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Trinity Primary School|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 10 May 2019|
|Interview date(s)||week commencing 20th May 2019|
Start: 1st September 2019
Trinity is a large city primary school in the north east of Hereford city. There are currently 630 pupils on roll. We are a three-form entry school and can therefore offer fantastic development and training opportunities.
Our governors are keen to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach a KS1 class. We would like to hear from you if:
- You are an outstanding classroom practitioner who is keen to offer children the best possible learning opportunities and experiences;
- You have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to children’s achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- You have a sense of humour;
- You have high expectations for all pupils’ behaviour;
- You are flexible, accommodating and a team player;
- You are able to lead, inspire and motivate staff and children;
- You have excellent organisational and communication skills;
- You can develop positive relationships with parents.
Applications are welcomed from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
All applicants will be notified of the shortlisting outcome and successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview and lesson observation.
Trinity Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Appointments can be arranged or further information given through contacting the school on 01432 266268 or by emailing:
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.