Class Teacher - Early Years
|Salary||Main Pay Range /Upper Pay Range 1 for Teachers|
|Organisation||Trinity Primary School|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 10 May 2019|
|Interview date(s)||week commencing 20th May 2019|
Start: 1st September 2019
Trinity is a large city primary school in the north east of Hereford city. There are currently 630 pupils on roll. We are a three-form entry school and can therefore offer fantastic training and development opportunities.
Our governors are keen to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach one of our Reception classes. We would like to hear from you if:
- you are an outstanding early years practitioner who is keen to offer children the best possible start to their schooling through exciting and creative experiences;
- you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to children’s development and achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- You have high expectations for all pupils’ achievement;
- you have a sense of humour and humility;
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team player;
- you have excellent organisational and communication skills;
- you can develop positive relationships with parents.
All applicants will be notified of the shortlisting outcomes and successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview and lesson observation to take place in your own setting.
Trinity Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Appointments can be arranged and further information given by contacting the school on 01432 266268 or by emailing:
29th April 2019
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.