School Business Manager
|Salary||07HC £22,827 - £26,497 per annum|
|Organisation||Trinity Primary School|
|Hours||37 hours per week, term time plus 4 weeks (42 weeks).|
|Closing date||25 September 2019|
|Interview date(s)||Week commencing 30th September 2019|
Trinity Primary School is a large city school with approximately 600 pupils on roll and is on the northern edge of the city in the Three Elms/Moor Farm area. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational School Business Manger to play an integral part in the efficient organisation of our business and administration systems.
We are looking for someone who can deliver quality first operational outcomes in all areas of school business management whilst supporting the Senior Leadership Team. Experience of working in an education organisation is essential, preferably a large primary school. The School Business Manager qualification is not essential but a commitment to achieving this accreditation is. You will need:
- An excellent manner with children and all stake-holders;
- Good communication and organisational skills;
- Skills, attributes and professional qualities to lead, manage and motivate a team;
- Knowledge and experience in financial management systems;
- Experience of working in an education setting;
- Motivation to use such skills in a fast-paced, exciting and supportive environment;
- An ability to remain calm and patient even under pressure.
Visits to the school by prior appointment are strongly encouraged.
Trinity Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
Commencement date: 21st October 2019 or as soon after.
For more information contact
Please telephone our school office (01432 266268) or email email@example.com to arrange a visit, gain further details and for an application form.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.