|Salary||05HC - £18,135 - £20,022 per annum|
|Organisation||Trinity Primary School|
|Hours||35 hours per week – full time|
|Closing date||29 March 2019|
Commencement date: As soon after appointment as possible.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, hard-working Site Manager to play an integral part in ensuring our site is safe, clean and well-ordered. This is an extremely busy role and requires someone who is proactive, able to use initiative and lead and manage the site team of eight. Trinity has good outdoor facilities, including its own swimming pool. Managing facilities and lettings is therefore an integral part of this role.
The 35 hours weekly must be flexible and work alongside the hours of the caretaker and enable the school site to be open between the hours of 6.30 am to 7.00 pm Monday to Friday, plus evening or weekend lettings as and when required. Your working pattern will be discussed at interview.
You will be able to:
- Balance priorities and organise yourself and others in the provision of a quality, productive service
- Plan, prioritise and implement maintenance of the site facilities, equipment and school grounds
- Ensure that the entire site is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness
- Carry out small building projects, decorating and other DIY duties
- Ensure compliance with all site related health and safety legislation and guidelines
- Lock/unlock and set security systems and alarms
- Lead by example
- Use your initiative to sort out and respond to routine problems on the site.
Visits to the school by prior appointment are strongly encouraged.
Trinity Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Please telephone our school office (01432 266268) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit, gain further details and for an application form.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.