Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||£11,758.00 - £12,233.00 per annum|
|Organisation||Trinity Primary School|
|Hours||27.50 hours per week, term time only|
|Term/duration||Fixed term until 31st July 2022|
|Closing date||9 am on 20 January 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Week commencing 24th January 2022|
Required to start as soon as possible
We require a suitably experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child 1:1 in the classroom alongside the class teacher.
We are looking to appoint a positive, well-motivated and dedicated Teaching Assistant SEN.
It is expected that the successful applicant will:
- Have experience of supporting children with SEND within a classroom environment, as directed by the class teacher.
- Be able to use own initiative to differentiate tasks and activities according to the needs and abilities of the children in the group.
- Be firm and consistent in approach and be confident in setting boundaries.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff, parents and other professionals.
- you have previous recent experience of working with children in a primary setting;
- you have excellent communication skills;
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team player;
- you are hardworking, calm, reliable and resilient;
- you will have a first aid qualification, or will be willing to complete one;
- you will carry out 30 minutes lunch duty each day on a separate lunch time supervisor contract.
We can offer:
Polite children who want to learn and are proud of their school.
Experienced, committed, friendly and supportive staff.
A calm, friendly ethos, where each child and adult are valued as an individual.
Comprehensive professional development opportunities to help you carry out this role.
Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job. Trinity Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory references, enhanced DBS and medical clearances, and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
For more information contact
For further information or to request an application form please contact the School office by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (01432 266268).
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.