|Salary||£15,962.44 - £18,702.36 per annum|
|Organisation||Wellington Primary School and Nursery|
|Hours||32.5 hours per week|
|Term/duration||Permanent Variable Contract (Range 17 – 35 hours per week)|
|Closing date||9 am on 1 November 2021|
Based at Wellington Primary School and Nursery
32.5 hours per week, term-time only (38 weeks of the year)
£15,962.44 - £18,702.36 per annum
Permanent Variable Contract (Range 17 – 35 hours per week)
Please note this is a Hoople post and Hoople conditions of service apply.
On behalf of the Governors of Wellington Primary School and Nursery, Hoople is seeking to appoint a talented and fully qualified Nursery Lead Practitioner who holds a current NNEB, NVQ Level 3, BTEC, CACHE/DCE or DPP qualification.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Early Years specialist to join our happy, successful and forward-thinking team. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a sound knowledge of Early Years education, be highly organised and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Nursery, encouraging good practice by the staff team with regard to individual and group work with the children.
- Develop excellent communications with parents/guardians encouraging them to participate in their child’s progress and development.
- Observe each child’s progress and report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity. Where appropriate operate and participate in a keyworker system.
- Be able to liaise at all times with external agencies i.e. OFSTED, EYDCP
- In consultation with the Nursery team formulate, operate and evaluate an annual programme of activities, suitable for the age range of the children following the Foundation Stage requirements.
- Create a stimulating and attractive environment.
- Ensure that all required standards, ratios and conditions of registration are maintained at all times.
- Organise parents meetings and open days as required.
- Prepare for OFSTED inspections and address any recommendations made
- Ensure that all safeguarding requirements are met to maintain children’s safety and well-being.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development progress and attainments of the children to the EYFS Line Manager and highlighting concerns where identified.
You will need:
- NNEB, NVQ Level 3, BTEC, CACHE/DCE or DPP qualification
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- Paediatric First Aid & Food Hygiene is desirable but not essential
For further information and an application pack please contact Mrs Beaumont-Pike by telephone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school can be arranged. Please telephone 01432 830264 to arrange an appointment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview
Closing date: 9:00am Monday 1st November 2021
Interviews: To be arranged
On behalf of Wellington Primary School and Nursery Hoople is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.