|Salary||M2 - M4|
|Organisation||Weobley Primary School|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 24 June 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Short listed candidates will need to be available for interview on 27th June 2018|
Start date: 1st September 2018, but can be flexible for the right candidate
Weobley is a rural primary school with an enthusiastic and skilled staff team committed to the education of our children. The Governors are seeking to appoint a full time Early Years Teacher M2-M4 for maternity cover in our Nursery Class from 1st September 2018 until 31st August 2019.
This is an exciting opportunity in our school for the right candidate.
We are looking for……
- A dynamic and creative teacher.
- A teacher who is committed to working in a team to promote exciting and creative learning.
- Someone committed to further professional development.
- A highly motivated person with high expectations of self and others.
- A competent user of ICT.
- A person with good interpersonal skills.
- A person who can work with other colleagues to jointly plan, prepare, implement, mark and assess a curriculum appropriate to the needs of the children.
We can offer…..
- Training for development.
- A well-resourced school.
- Supportive staff, parents and Governors.
- An opportunity for the right person to help shape the development of a subject across the school.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and Young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an Enhanced CRB check and subject to satisfactory references.
For more information contact
For more information, application packs or to arrange a visit to the school - please contact the school office. Please note, we are happy to accept emailed applications.
Tel: - 01544 318273 Email: - email@example.com Website: - www.weobleyprimary.co.uk
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.