|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Weobley Primary School|
|Term/duration||Permanent variable (0.5 - full time)|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 23 April 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Week commencing Monday 10th May 2021|
Required from 1st September 2021
Weobley Primary School is a successful and vibrant village school where children learn in a positive, caring and inclusive environment.
Our Governors wish to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach in an upper key stage two class commencing full time, 1st September 2021, on a permanent variable contract (0.5 – full time).
We would like to hear from you if you:
- have experience working in upper key stage two
- are an outstanding and inspirational classroom practitioner with a proven track record in raising standards
- are highly motivated with the ability to inspire, lead and support other practitioners and members of the staff
- have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- have a sense of humour, and the ability to inject fun into learning
- have high expectations of pupil behaviour
- are committed to developing and sustaining excellent relationships with pupils, staff and parents, governors and other members of the community
- are supportive of the ‘Thrive Approach’ that we embrace in our setting
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and Young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced disclosure check and satisfactory references.
For more information contact
For an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school please contact the Admin Team, Maggie Argent or Donna Reid.
Tel: 01544 318273 or email:email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview and lesson observation.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.