|Salary||02HC £1173 - £1220 (per annum) for 3 hours or 02HC £2345 – £2440 (per annum) for 6 hours|
|Organisation||Weston-under-Penyard Primary School|
|Hours||2 to 4 days a week (3 to 6 hours per week) 11.45am to 1:15pm, Term Time Only (38 Weeks Per Year)|
|Term/duration||Permanent Variable Contract|
|Closing date||28 February 2020|
|Interview date(s)||To be arranged|
Starting Date: ASAP
Weston-under-Penyard is a welcoming and expanding Primary School judged ‘Good’ by OFSTED. On behalf of the Governing Body of Weston-Under-Penyard Primary School, we are seeking to appoint a Children’s Superintendent to work with our growing team of staff and children. The chosen candidate will also be able to contribute to the ethos, high expectations and Christian values of the school.
As a Children’s Superintendent you will:
- Set up the hall and assist with their lunches, serving, clearing away and washing up.
- Support, supervise and play with children
We can offer:
- A great team of committed governors, staff, parents and children
- Links with our federated school, Whitchurch CE Primary, to enable you to access quality CPD
- The chance to be part of our growing population
- The opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Please note that this position will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application forms are available via email from Mrs Tracey Catlin (School Business Manager):
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.