Teaching Assistant – Level 2 – Weston-under-Penyard Primary School
|Salary||HC4 £10,115.90 - £10,685.16 per annum|
|Organisation||Weston-under-Penyard CE Primary School|
|Hours||27.25 term time only|
|Term/duration||27.25 term time only (Permanent Variable Contract)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 5 February 2018|
|Interview date(s)||9th February 2018|
Starting Date: 16th April 2018, or sooner if the successful candidate if available.
Hours would be as follows:
8:30am to 3:15pm – Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
8:30am to 12:00pm – Wednesday and Friday
This post is being recruited on Hoople terms and conditions
Weston-under-Penyard is a welcoming and expanding Primary School judged ‘Good’ by OFSTED. On behalf of the governors of Weston-under-Penyard Hoople would like to appoint a teaching assistant to work with a growing team of staff and children. The chosen candidate will also be able to contribute to the ethos, high expectations and Christian values of the school.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Work directly with children across the school to provide feedback and support
- Liaise with the class teacher responsible for the progress of individual children
- Be able to take the initiative within a small team
- Have experience of working with children across the primary range and in particular Years 5 and 6
- Have excellent personal English and maths skills
We can offer:
- A great team of committed governors, staff, parents and children
- Links with our federated school, Whitchurch CE Primary, to enable you to access quality CPD
- The chance to be part of our growing population
- The opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children and we expect all our staff to share this commitment. Please note that this position will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application forms are available via email from Mrs Tracey Catlin (School Secretary):
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.