|Salary||£10,178.62 – £10,721.76 (actual salary) per annum|
|Organisation||Weston Under Penyard Primary School|
|Location||Weston Under Penyard, Ross on Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7PA|
|Hours||26 hours a week, term time only|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover|
|Closing date||11.55 pm on 16 November 2018|
To commence during the Spring Term 2019
Please note this is a Hoople post and Hoople conditions of service apply.
Our behalf of the governors of Weston Under Penyard Primary School Hoople is seeking to appoint a Nursery Supervisor to cover a period of maternity absence.
Weston-under-Penyard is a welcoming and expanding Primary School judged ‘Good’ by OFSTED. We are seeking to appoint a Nursery Supervisor to cover maternity leave to work with our growing team of staff and children. The chosen candidate will also be able to contribute to the ethos, high expectations and Christian values of the nursery and school.
This role is ideal for an experienced nursery leader, who is looking for an exciting new challenge.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the nursery, overseeing all operations in the setting, ensuring that all children make excellent and sustained progress.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Supervisor will be:
• To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
• To effectively lead and manage the staff team including providing day to day guidance and support to all staff
• To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are adhered to at all times, especially in relation to safeguarding, fire procedures and health and safety.
• To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking developments
• To maintain an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
Ideally you will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
• Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation, EYFS and Ofsted standards
• Knowledge of NEF funding and providing headcount and estimates to the Local Authority
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Excellent time and people management skills
• Previous relevant supervisory experience.
It would also be beneficial if the successful applicant has a relevant first aid qualification and a food hygiene certificate.
We can offer:
•A great team of committed governors, staff, parents and children
•Links with our federated school, Whitchurch CE Primary, to enable you to access quality CPD
•The chance to be part of our growing population
•The opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives
On behalf of Weston Under Penyard Primary School, Hoople is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Application forms are available via email from Mrs Tracey Catlin (School Secretary):
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.