Year 3 Class Teacher
|Salary||MPS M1 – M5|
|Organisation||Trinity Primary School|
|Location||Barricombe Dr, Hereford HR4 0NU|
|Hours||Full time post but job share options considered|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term to 31st August 2018|
|Closing date||12 pm on 10 January 2018|
|Interview date(s)||week commencing 15th January 2018|
Headteacher: Mrs. K Weston
Number on roll: 595
Start date: 26th February 2018 or as soon as possible
Trinity Primary School is a vibrant, happy school with a caring, dedicated team of staff, all of whom are committed to providing the best learning opportunities for all our pupils. The priority of our school is always to ensure that all our pupils receive the best possible learning opportunities, resulting in excellent academic progress. Trinity is a 3-form entry primary school.
The new teacher will work alongside a team of committed educational professionals with a strong focus on improving outcomes for all learners.
Our new member of staff must have:
- Extremely high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour and will want every child to be the very best learner they can be
- A passion for creative learning and want to drive forward teaching and learning experiences that accelerate the pace of learning for children.
We can offer:
- Well-behaved, respectful pupils who enjoy school and are keen to learn
- The opportunity to work in, and be supported by, a team across parallel classes and within the Year 3-4 phase
- Ongoing and effective continuous professional development
- A supportive leadership team.
At Trinity we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our pupils. The successful candidate will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other procedures and checks will be followed. The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
We would strongly encourage all applicants to visit the school and meet the Headteacher and members of the school team.
To request an application pack please contact Yvette Allen via telephone or e-mail on: 01432 266268 or email@example.com.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.