Year 5 Class Teacher
|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Pembridge C E Primary School|
|Location||Bearwood Lane, Pembridge, Leominster, HR6 9EA|
|Hours||0.61 including PPA|
|Closing date||12 pm on 16 May 2018|
|Interview date(s)||Wednesday 23rd May 2018|
Required for: 1st September 2018 until 31st August 2019 (Mornings only)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher to lead teaching and learning in a Year 5 class mornings only. Our inclusive 'outstanding' school, at the heart of a vibrant rural community, is committed to ensuring excellence for all our children.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an inspirational creative teacher of English and Maths committed to raising standards for all children;
- Have high expectations of work and behaviour, supporting the Christian values of the school;
- Be hard working, flexible and able to make an active contribution to the life of the school.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and are kind and supportive;
- The chance to develop professionally with a caring and hard-working team of colleagues;
- A forward-thinking place to work where the whole child matters.
Pembridge C E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We practise safer recruitment and will carry out enhanced DBS and Prohibition checks.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
For more information contact
For further details, please contact the school. We encourage informal visit by prior arrangement.
Application packs are available by contacting the school administrator Mrs S. Biddle
Please return applications by:
Post: Pembridge CR Primary School, Bearwood Lane, Pembridge, Leominster, HR6 9EA
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.