Year 6 Teacher
|Salary||Main Pay Scale|
|Organisation||Peterchurch Primary School|
|Term/duration||Fixed term 1st January 2022 until 31st December 2022|
|Closing date||5 pm on 5 November 2021|
The Governors are looking to appoint a dedicated, hardworking professional to join our happy and friendly team.
• An inspiring, imaginative teacher that has experience of teaching upper KS2 and ideally experience of KS2 SATs
* Have excellent classroom management skills
• Highly motivated and hardworking, with a determination to get the best out of each child
• A good team player that can work as part of a team
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and are kind and supportive;
• A warm, friendly atmosphere where everyone is valued and cared for;
- An experienced, supportive and hard-working team of colleagues.
Peterchurch Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
For more information contact
For further information and an application form please contact Mr Jason Avards, Headteacher, at email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.