|Salary||£7.88 - £10.15 per hour|
|Organisation||Eclipse HomeCare Ltd|
|Location||Bromyard / Leominster / Tenbury|
|Hours||15 - 50 - based on your preference|
|Closing date||12 pm on 24 April 2018|
We want to speak to dependable, caring people (new and experienced), looking for full or part time roles as Care Assistants providing much appreciated care to the elderly in their own homes in your local area. We specialise in training and supporting those returning to work with little or no experience - 'Graduates' , ' Marvellous Mums' , 'Empty Nesters' and 'Busy Bee Retirees' will all have the life skills we are looking for experienced and new starters both very welcome shift patterns to suit your lifestyle - full time, part time days & evenings, weekends. Caring is the most rewarding job you can do it is a job with responsibility, independence and flexibility.
Summary of our unique benefits:
- Eclipse HomeCare is a local family business that takes great pride in delivering excellent care to its clients, and has just won a major new contract.
- Excellent Hourly Rates £8.50, £7.98 and £7.88 (based on qualifications and experience) which equates to in excess of £10.00 per contact hour.
- Enhanced Rates over bank holiday weekends and for candidates with additional qualifications.
- Fully Paid Travel Time, we pay you for all your travel time at the full £7.83, plus generous mileage allowance, all holidays and all training time paid (incl shadowing) at the full rate.
- Plenty of Hours based on your preference and rota availability.
- Happy Work/Life Balance with our unique rota system.
- Ongoing Specialist Care Training with fully paid Diploma Levels 2 & 3, Dementia Care, Palliative Care..... tailored to deliver your ambition.
- Comfortable Retirement, we auto enroll you into our pension scheme.
- £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme and New Joiners Bonus
- Career Progression (all vacancies advertised internally)
- All equipment provided free (includes uniform, mobile phone, digital pen etc.)
- Instant support 24/7 from your own Area Team Leader & Rota Coordinator.
- We have enormous pride in our 'Award Winning' team of caregivers and have an absolute passion to give you the best support possible.
Eclipse HomeCare Ltd was voted by its clients No.1 in Worcestershire for the third year running – please check out what our clients had to say at www.homecare.co.uk. For more general details, visit our website www.EclipseHomeCare.co.uk.
''I have been caring for 5 years now and Eclipses induction, training and support is the best I have ever had. It is friendly, comprehensive and extremely interesting.'' Mrs Janine C, New Joiner Jan 2018.
Reporting to: Area Team Leader
For more information contact
Please visit https://eclipsehomecare.co.uk/recruitment/ for full details.
Take that first step towards a more rewarding career now and ring Shelley on 07890 250 839, or your local office number 01584 812 594 (exn 232), or apply online, or check us out at www.EclipseHomeCare.co.uk.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.