Care Assistant / Support Worker
|Salary||£7.88 to £10.40|
|Organisation||Eclipse HomeCare Ltd|
|Location||Bromyard, Leominster, Tenbury|
|Hours||15 - 50 hrs pw|
|Closing date||12 pm on 3 September 2018|
Eclipse HomeCare are the 'Award Winning' family business that takes great pride in delivering excellent care to its clients. We are a respected and professionally run company, well organised with an experienced management team. The great news is that we have just won a major new contract and have opportunities for both new and experienced care assistants.
We want to speak to dependable, caring people, looking for full or part time roles providing much appreciated care to the elderly in their own homes across your local area.
Caring is the most rewarding job you can do:
- A job with responsibility, independence and flexibility.
- Excellent rates & preferred hours contract.
- Immediate start dates available for you (in your local area).
Eclipse HomeCare are known for the great care we take with both clients and employees. We have enormous pride in our 'Award Winning' team of caregivers and have an absolute passion to give you the best support possible.
Experienced and new starters are both very welcome.
Helping with simple daily tasks from cups of tea and lunch, to assisting with dressing, washing etc (fully paid ‘Award Winning’ training provided).
'School Leavers', ' Marvelous Mums', 'Empty Nesters' and 'Busy Bee Retirees'- all will have the life skills we are looking for!
We specialise in training and supporting those returning to work with little or no experience with shift patterns to suit your lifestyle - full time, part time days & evenings, weekends.
"I have been caring for 5 years now and Eclipse's induction, training and support is the best I have ever had. The company is friendly and professional, and the training is comprehensive.'' Mrs Janine C, New Joiner Jan 2018.
Summary of our many benefits:
- Excellent hourly rates- equate to in excess of £10.00 per contact hour
- Plus enhanced rates- over bank holiday weekends and for candidates with additional experience and qualifications
- Fully paid travel time- we pay you for all your travel time at the full rate, plus generous mileage allowance
- Fully paid holidays- at the full rate and we insist you take them
- Plenty of hours- based on your preference and rota availability
- Happy work/life balance- with our unique rota system
- Ongoing specialist care training- with fully paid Diploma Levels 2 & 3, Dementia Care, Palliative Care..... tailored to support your ambitions
- A more comfortable retirement- as we auto enroll you into our pension scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme*- and new joiners bonus*- with generous lumpsum payouts
- Career progression- (all vacancies advertised internally)
- All equipment provided free- (includes uniform, mobile phone, digital pen etc.)
- Instant support 24/7- from your own Area Team Leader & Rota Coordinator
- Pool car- (to help you with emergencies) and unique car loan purchase scheme*- free of charges (if you have a driving licence but no car)
Eclipse HomeCare Ltd was voted by its clients No.1 in Worcestershire for three years running – please check out what our clients had to say at www.homecare.co.uk. For more general details, visit our website www.EclipseHomeCare.co.uk.
For all Care Assistants, Senior Care Assistants, Care Workers and Support Workers we have full time, part time, evening & weekends only shift patterns which are flexible and normally require you to work every other weekend.
*Terms and conditions apply. Please ask for eligibility details.
Reporting to: Area Team Leader
For more information contact
For more information please contact careers@EclipseHomeCare.co.uk or give Shelley a call on 07890 250 839 or your local office 01584 812 594.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.