Community Care Assistant
|Organisation||Radis Community Care|
|Hours||7am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm|
|Term/duration||Full & Part Time|
|Closing date||12 pm on 24 February 2019|
Do you want a rewarding career, supporting service users in their own home to be independent.? We are looking for Community Care Workers who are drivers covering, Hereford City. Hereford
Then come work for us;
As a Care Assistant, you will provide a Care to service users living independently in their own homes, that is flexible and responsive to their needs. This can include assisting them with daily living tasks, personal care and hygiene, light meal preparation and domestic tasks and medication.
You will need a mature outlook and have a friendly and caring nature.
Experience in care or a desire to be trained in care.
Full driving License and own car is essential
Available to work alternate weekends
All successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check and references.
Radis Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Radis Community Care is a well-established and successful Family run care company which has been delivering care and support across England & Wales to over 40 branches and extra care schemes since 2001.
- Mileage Allowance for Cars & Bikes
- Full or Part time hours available
- Nest Pension
- Free uniform and PPE
- Promotional Prospects – We promote within – excellent Career Progression
- Fully structured support for all new starters available
- Full Out of Hours support
- full training, working towards Care Certificate, Dementia, End of life and other training courses.
- In-depth online & Office based training
- Paid Shadowing in the field
- You get paid by BACS every 4 weeks
- Refer a friend payment (Unlimited Payments ) Subject to conditions
- We will pay for mandatory refresher training
Reporting to: Charlotte Hunter
For more information contact
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply or for more information call 0330 100 8181.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.