Day or Night Care Assistants
|Salary||£8.80 - £9.00|
|Closing date||12 pm on 31 March 2019|
What will you be doing?
• First and foremost we are looking for someone who is genuinely interested in working within a caring environment.
• You will work as part of a team of nurses, carers, activity co-ordinators, housekeeping and kitchen staff • You will get to know the residents and support them in all aspects of their care needs. You will maintain and promote the resident’s independence wherever possible, but you will probably be supporting them with washing, personal care, dressing to ensure that they retain their comfort and dignity.
• You will assist residents who need help during meal times and will help the kitchen staff to serve food and drinks. • You will follow personal care plans and you add to daily records
• Some residents with dementia may be confused and may need additional support and monitoring • Along with the nursing team you will assist in the end of life care of residents who are terminally ill, ensuring dignity and respect.
• At all times you will be aware of safeguarding our vulnerable residents, be cheerful and compassionate by nature, reliable and trustworthy • Full support and training will be given to you to allow you to carry out your day to work and to achieve required qualifications.
• Nights only
• Free refreshments
• Free uniform
• Free parking on site
• Full support, induction and training will be given to you to allow you to carry out your day to work. This includes regular mandatory training as well as other training opportunities
• An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be covered Heritage Manor.
• Refer a Friend Scheme with financial reward.
• Opportunities to work additional shifts
• Pension Scheme available.
• Locally respected care provider with Gold Standard Award
Reporting to: Alison Ough
For more information contact
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.