Independent Involvement Group Facilitator
|Salary||£2,500 per annum|
|Location||Hereford or Ledbury|
|Hours||6 to 8 hours per month (roughly)|
|Closing date||12 pm on 31 January 2019|
As an independent facilitator for our Midlands involvement group, you will be responsible for supporting peer and self-advocates and ensuring that the people who attend these meetings have their voices heard. You will plan and chair the meetings, as well as promote them to the relevant people. You will also write and distribute the minutes in easy read and in any other accessible format that is required.
You must have:
• The ability to travel to different locations in and around Ledbury and Hereford
• Good verbal skills
• Good advocacy skills
• Experience of working with people with high communication needs
• The ability to chair meetings
• Knowledge of report writing
• Knowledge of easy read
• Preferably knowledge of different communication methods
Reporting to: Dominique Richards
For more information contact
If you would like more information, contact Dominique Richards, Personalisation Officer at Dominique.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8343 5548.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.