Live in Carer
|Salary||£26,000 to £34,000|
|Organisation||Eclipse HomeCare Ltd|
|Hours||1 to 6 weeks on / 1 week off|
|Term/duration||Permanent Contract - full time / part-time|
|Closing date||12 pm on 15 May 2018|
Live in Carer required for lovely Clients in Herefordshire.
Our unique Live in Service was launched last year and continues to go from strength to strength.
As a result, we have immediate opportunities for 2 more Live in Carers to join our ' Award Winning Team'. ''I have been caring for 5 years now and Eclipses induction training was the best training I have ever had. It was friendly, comprehensive and extremely interesting, and I learnt a lot of practical things.'' Mrs Janine C, New Joiner Jan 2018.
If you have the following highly valued qualities:
- A sensitive and caring heart
- At least 1 years care experience
- Like communicating and cooking
- Can travel in your own car
Client summary information:
Clients both living in their own homes:
- A delightful elderly couple requiring moderate levels of support & driving
- A very pleasant elderly lady requiring moderate levels of support and some personal care.
Client location & your accommodation:
- both clients are living in nice parts of Herefordshire, you have you own room with TV etc. in a nice house with a lovely garden.
- Must have an appropriate amount of relevant experience in the care sector, and be available to start within the next 7 weeks, having completed our induction training.
- 24/7 support - you will have a dedicated full time support (including out of office hours) from your locally based Live in Care Manager, and via our locally based 'on call' phone service.
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Generous salary £500 - £648 per week (depending on the number of clients and the complexity of client package)
- Paid mileage and travel costs
- Fully paid training (Care Certificate) and 28 days paid holiday
- £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Ongoing paid Specialist Care Training
Reporting to: Live in Care Team Leader
For more information contact
For more information please contact Shelley on -
Mobile: 07890 250 839
Office: 01584 812 594
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.