Live in Carer
|Salary||£26,000 to £34,000|
|Organisation||Eclipse HomeCare Ltd|
|Hours||1 to 6 weeks on / 1 week off|
|Term/duration||Permanent Contract - full time / part-time|
|Closing date||12 pm on 4 June 2018|
Live in Carer required for lovely Clients in Herefordshire.
Our unique Live in Service was launched last year and continues to go from strength to strength. As a result, we have immediate opportunities for 2 more Live in Carers to join our ' Award Winning Team'.
''I have been caring for 5 years now and Eclipses induction training was the best training I have ever had. It was friendly, comprehensive and extremely interesting, and I learnt a lot of practical things.'' Mrs Janine C, New Joiner Jan 2018.
If you have the following highly valued qualities:
• A sensitive and caring heart
• At least 1 years care experience
• Like communicating and cooking
• Can travel in your own car
Client summary info:
• Clients both living in their own homes –
1) A delightful elderly couple requiring moderate levels of support & driving
2) A very pleasant elderly lady requiring moderate levels of support and some personal care.
• Client location & your accommodation – both clients are living in nice parts of Herefordshire, you have you own room with TV etc. in a nice house with a lovely garden.
• You – must have an appropriate amount of relevant experience in the care sector, and be available to start within the next 7 weeks, having completed our induction training.
• 24/7 support - you will have a dedicated full time support (including out of office hours) from your locally based Live in Care Manager, and via our locally based 'on call' phone service.
Excellent pay and benefits:
- Generous salary £500 - £648 per week (depending on the number of clients and the complexity of client package)
- Paid mileage and travel costs
- Fully paid training (Care Certificate) and 28 days paid holiday
- £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Ongoing paid Specialist Care Training
- Travel expenses
- Paid holiday
- Dedicated support
Eclipse HomeCare Ltd voted Top 10 provider in the West Midlands by our clients in 2017, 2016 and 2015 – and No.1 in Worcestershire. Please check out what our client had to say at www.Homecare.co.uk
Reporting to: Live in Care Team Leader
For more information contact
For me information on the job please contact Shelley on:
Mobile: 07890 250 839
Office: 01584 812 594
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.