|Salary||£9.49 per hour|
|Organisation||Services for Independent Living|
|Hours||35 hours per week|
|Closing date||12 pm on 29 June 2018|
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to come and join our team. This is an important role within the organisation. The IL@H Team Leader is responsible for the delivery of Service users support plans and the day to day management of support teams in line with the strategy, vision, mission and guiding principles of SIL, the Business Plan and the fundamental standards.
- To develop, monitor and review support plans for individuals receiving support from the IL@H
- To assist service users to plan their desired outcomes and facilitate the implementation of their plans. This includes supporting a team approach to allocating specific responsibilities to team members and monitoring implementation.
- To work with the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager to ensure all support needs / hours are met.
- To plan and implement continuity of on call cover as part of a team.
- To ensure that support staff are supervised, appraised and involved in regular team meetings.
- Experience of working in the Health and Social Care Sector
- Experience of coaching and mentoring
- Commitment to supporting older and disabled people to have more choice and control over their daily lives.
- Commitment to undertake Diploma Health & Social Care Level 3
- Ability to demonstrate a confident approach and to remain calm under pressure
- Available to work shifts, including weekends, bank holidays, sleep ins and unsocial hours
- Ability to travel to and between work locations
- Car driver
All disabled applicants that meet the essential requirements of the post are guaranteed an interview.
- Care Hero rewards
- Free parking on-site
- Free training
- Staff socials
- Free events throughout the year
Reporting to: Registered Manager
For more information contact
For an application pack please ring Gemma on 01568 616653 or email email@example.com.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.