|Salary||Teachers’ Pay Scale|
|Organisation||Weobley Primary School|
|Location||Weobley Primary School|
|Closing date||3 pm on 21 April 2023|
|Interview date(s)||w/c Monday 1st May 2023|
Start date: September 2023
Weobley is a rural primary school with an enthusiastic and skilled staff team committed to the education of our children. The Governors are seeking to appoint a full time Early Years Teacher in our Nursery Class from 4th September 2023.
This is an exciting opportunity in our school for the right candidate. We are looking for:
- A dynamic and creative teacher.
- A teacher who is committed to working in a team to promote exciting and creative learning.
- Someone committed to further professional development.
- A highly motivated person with high expectations of self and others.
- A competent user of ICT.
- A person with good interpersonal skills.
- A person who can work with other colleagues to jointly plan, prepare, implement, mark and assess a curriculum appropriate to the needs of the children.
We can offer…
- Training for development.
- A well-resourced school.
- Supportive staff, parents and Governors.
- An opportunity for the right person to help shape the development of a subject across the school.
For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Herefordshire Council application forms. Please note, we are happy to accept emailed applications.
Weobley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service. Appointment to this post is also subject to satisfactory references.
For more information contact
Please contact Donna Reid or Rachel Dancy on 01544 318273 or email email@example.com to request an application pack, or if you would like to visit the school prior to submitting an application.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.