Hoople's payroll and employee services
Hoople's Payroll and Employee Services team provides a one-stop shop for all payroll transactional needs including assistance and advice on a whole range of matters to do with conditions of service and contracts of employment.
A full PAYE payroll function for employees and aggregation of earnings for PAYE purposes for people with more than one contract of employment. Hoople can manage your payroll adjustments including deductions, pay awards, increments and expenses as well as the applicable calculation for statutory and occupational sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
Fully integrated payroll service
Hoople’s integrated solution takes care of all your employment and payroll functions covering the full spectrum of the employee lifecycle from induction through to retirement. We provide expert specialist payroll advice and manage your end-to-end payroll requirements including administration, contracts of employment, calculation of deductions, BACS transmissions, payslip provision and HMRC reporting.
Hoople can offer professional advice and guidance on a whole range of transactional HR services related to conditions of service and contracts of employment.
These can include:
- Processing of new starters, leavers and variations to contracts
- Prompt issue of contracts of employment
- Up-to-date, consistent advice on the interpretation of national and statutory guidance to advise on and ensure compliance with national conditions of service (as applicable)
- Timely and accurate processing of statutory entitlements
- Provision of pay queries service or salary/redundancy estimates
- Pension auto-enrolment and compliance
- Administration of employee benefits and entitlements, including maternity, paternity and absence
Please get in touch to discuss these services, or to talk about a tailored or bespoke solution to your payroll and employee services needs.