Health and Social Care
Hoople offers a range of health and social care apprenticeships, from Level 2 (intermediate) through to Level 3 (advanced) and Level 5 (higher) programmes.
Following consultation with industry experts, the Government is introducing apprenticeship standards. These have been developed to improve the quality of apprenticeships and to ensure that apprenticeships continue to meet the needs of employers.
From May 2017, Hoople is offering apprenticeship standards in place of the older style apprenticeship frameworks as they become available in our subject areas.
Our Health and Social Care apprenticeship programmes
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker (Standard)
- Level 2 Healthcare Support Worker (Standard)
- Level 3 Lead Care Worker (Standard)
- Level 3 Senior Healthcare Support Worker (Standard)
- Level 5 Health and Social Care Leadership and Management (Framework)
- Level 5 Healthcare Assistant Practitioner (Standard)
For up-to-date information, please get in touch.