Training courses in Herefordshire
What training does Hoople offer?
Hoople offers a wide range of training programmes to suit every need.
Within this section you will find details of our most popular training programmes. These are available as open (public) courses or, in many instances, can be run for your team at a location and time that suits your needs.
As well as our listed programmes, Hoople provides a bespoke training service to meet your needs, so if you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch.
Please explore the relevant sections below. You can also browse our digital training directory.
- Care sector specific training
- Behaviour support and resolving conflict training
- Health and safety, fire safety, first aid and food preparation training
- Information technology training
- Safeguarding training
- Teaching and learning training
We also offer functional skills training in maths, English and ICT as part of an apprenticeship programme or as standalone courses.