Care sector and conflict resolution
Hoople works extensively with organisations that are based in the care sector; for example residential care and nursing homes, domiciliary care providers, GP surgeries, NHS Trusts and various charitable organisations.
We also offer a number of programmes that provide training in behaviour support and resolving conflict.
Please explore the links below for details of the specific training programme you need for yourself or your team members. Please don't forget, most programmes are available at your own premises and we can also provide a bespoke training programme service.
Care sector specific training
- Care training combinations
- Autism awareness
- Epilepsy awareness
- Infection prevention and control
- Medication awareness
- Moving and handling induction and refresher
- Diploma in adult care (level 4)
- Diploma in leadership for health and social care (level 5)